Hibernating works until it no longer does and you go stir crazy looking for something to do. Luckily there is so much to do in the city this winter and we’ve compiled a list of our top 10 favourite activities.
Top 10 Winter Activities
- Skating at Evergreen Brick Works – The weather is absolutely perfect for skating. Whether you go solo or take your minis (I loved going with H), Evergreen Brick Works has the cutest rink!
- Monet, Van Gogh and More at The AGO – I was dying to see this exhibit and am so happy I was able to see it before it was gone! They’ve extended their date from January 29th to Feb 12th so make sure to check it out!
- Escape at Casa Loma – If you are looking for a challenge, Casa Loma is now offering Escape – a game like activity involving solving clues to get out of a room. If you’re not claustrophobic, this is the perfect activity for you.
- The Shameful Tiki – Take a trip to a tropical place without leaving the country at The Shameful Tiki
- Four Seasons Spa– Its January which means, you’re probably at the gym. After an intense workout, take an hour or two for yourself and visit Four Seasons Spa for a little R&R.
- Niagara Falls Winter Wine Tour – If you haven’t been to Niagara Falls in the winter, you definitely should- It is so beautiful! It is also a popular travel spot as they have some pretty amazing wine tours.
- Back Country Ski-Doo Tours – Looking for outdoor adventure? Back Country Tours offers amazing snowmobiling tours in Muskoka, that takes you into a literal winter wonderland
- Winterlicious– Get your Prix-fixe fix starting January 29th with more top notch restaurants added to the list.
- Canada’s Top 10 Film Festival – You don’t have to wait until TIFF to watch some amazing movies. Starting Jan 13-26th you can watch Canada’s Top 10 films
- Toronto Light Festival – From January 27th- March 14th, experience a “new visual journey and an imaginative cerebral adventure” in the distillery district.
Have any suggestions for fun winter activities?
Let us know in a comment below!