- Can we get a #YasQueen ? Queen Elizabeth II is the first in the royal family to attend London Fashion Week.
- Plot twist: What if Kim Kardashian’s robbery was actually set up by Taylor Swift? Bold words, we know, but take a look.
- Its officially #PiscesSeason, so here’s a month’s worth of horoscopes for all our fish-sign friends.
- Recapping the most daring fashion hits from the Brit Awards: who wore it worse, Dua Lipa or Rita Ora?
- They say this will be your new go-to dinner from now until Spring. Who doesn’t love consistency?
- Tessa and Scott – their names roll off the tongue like all the greats (Sonny and Cher, Beyoncé and Jay-Z… we could go on). So congrats on your record gold, but we gotta know: are you two together or what?
- You read a researched article here and there, and the quotes by esteemed professionals whiz by. Ever wonder what the male-female ratio of those quotes are, though? Hint: it’s crazy and disheartening, but this writer ran an experiment.
- Should you invite your ex to your wedding? Here’s one opinion.
- Have some dinner resos in your immediate future? Read this, make good choices.
- A lesson in Canadian history. How come this is not more widely spoken on?
- Keep the meal prep going strong and make these.
- This is a recurring trend and a sign that Spring will soon be here! We’re pretty ready over here.
- Next week’s motivation: this career story, from intern to editorial director at the same company. MUST READ.
- Slow clap for fashion today… yet another example of cultural appropriation.
- This fashion, instead: some electic inspo for next week’s wardrobe.
Photo by Samantha Clarke