Its been a week, but we made it, Cowe! We’ve compiled everything you need to know, to stay #InTheKnow this weekend including everything from Bumbles #ClapBack, to the Spice Girl reunion and why you should change your privacy settings on Facebook.
- Bumble publicly calls out Match Group on their attempts of hostile takeover in the most epic clap back ever
- Oprah has been open about her journey to a healthy lifestyle, here she shares 5 tips she’s learned along the way
- Drool worthy booties. (end of story)
- We just learned how to find the perfect shade of red lipstick, and now you can too.
- Ever wonder what its like to attempt the Whole30 diet? Here’s what its like to be 2 weeks in.
- We tried this healthy and seasonal kale pesto mushroom pistachio bowl recipe… (its vegan, its gluten free and it did not disappoint!)
- Lena Waithe covers Vanity Fair and the story makes us love her even more.
- Find out who the worst guest on SNL was, would you beliebe us?
- OMG, a Spice Girl reunion? Ok, it’s time to “holler” for real!
- How do you feel about this Instagram trend that we’ve been seeing everywhere?
- Check out these eco-friendly grocery bags that’ll have you feeling effortlessly chic
- Who’s excited for the GLAAD awards? Check out this years nominees here!
- There is now a one stop shop for plus size women, and its Revolve’s sister brand.
- #SOS: Facebook has breached your privacy, along with 1.5 billion others.