Happy friyay Cowes! Serving up your weekly dose of informative content, from helping you choose the ideal summer sandal, to pre Canada Day inspo, our favourite meditation app and a 2018 Toronto Pride Guide to help you organize your schedule so you can attend as many events as possible! Enjoy your weekend Cowes.
- Listen to Everything is Love album carefully, as Beyoncé and Jay-Z perform their marriage in real time. Verdict: love conquers all.
- Is your 9 to 5 office job preventing you from catching those UV rays? Find a self-tanner that suits you, here.
- Three steps to fix your office desk posture- #need!
- It’s always shoe season, find the ideal summer sandal for your needs.
- What we can do to help families being separated at the border.
- Be aware of the flavoured juice you’re filling your vape with, a new study shows that these substances can damage blood vessels.
- The perfect chocolate covered strawberries recipe to get you excited for Canada Day. (Effortlessly patriotic!)
- You’re not dramatic. Toronto has officially been ranked the worst city in North America for commuting. Proof here.
- Our meditation holy grail app- download now.
- Instagram has added yet another feature, spoiler alert: more video. Learn how it works.
- Your 2018 Toronto Pride Guide. So much to do, so little time.
- Natural deodorants that actually do the job! Goodbye antiperspirant, hello non-toxic ingredients.
- Swap social media for real life interactions and feel the instant fulfillment- ideas here.
- Strawberry watermelon floats that will have guests thinking you went to school for mixology. Cue mouth watering.
- Your one-piece swim suit guide– you won’t be able to choose just one!