With summer travel under way we wanted to share some of our ‘must haves’ when we’re hitting the road.
1. A cute bag, of course.
2. A big scarf is a must for me. Although it’s hot, planes can get super cold so I always pack a big scarf that can double as a blanket. Also helps save some coin – who knew planes charged for blankets now?! I love this one and this one.
3. Socks. On long hauls I can’t help but take off my shoes/sandals and being barefoot gives me the heebies so I like to pack a pair of extra socks. These Yo Sox are so cute!
4. Clarisonic Mia: This travel sized version of the original is a fave. I love the added level of cleanliness and why should your skin start to suffer when you travel? This little guy will help keep you glowing while you’re away.
5. Dermalogica Multi Active Toner: I love this toner not only because it’s refreshing but also because it provides that hydration boost that you need when flying with all of that recycled air.
6. Cliff Bar: Snacks on planes aren’t always the healthiest so I like to pack my own. Cliff Bars are my go-to.
7. Headphones: Ever since I picked up these wireless Beats for running I’m addicted. No tangles!
8. A watch.
9. Some face wash to go with your Mia.
11. Cuticle oil. Moisture! Moisture! Gotta keep than mani lookin’ fresh. CND makes a mini one that can travel.
12. Mophie. Because what are we without our phones? Mophie’s are a great way to stay charged when you’re out and about.
A must for me.
14. More moisture. If you’re anything like me and flying anything over three hours this is a savior.
15. Travel perfume to avoid smelling like a plane. Win!
16. iPad. For books, movies and my new fave – podcasts!
17. Mini dental kit. You never know when you’re going to run into some tricky spinach…
18. Pen. Though the art of physically writing seems to be going with the dinosaurs, going through customs in most countries still calls for filling out forms. Having a pen is still a necessity, especially because getting one off a fellow seatmate or flight attendant can be trickier than you imagine.
19. Lip balm because who likes a chapped lip?
Because we love our Mia so much (pictured above) we’re giving one lucky reader a chance to win one!
How to enter? Like this post with the FB button on the top and head on over to our Instagram @cocoandcowe for more rules.
Photos by Fancy