Coco&Cowe

Uncategorized

have a lovely weekend…

3/16/2012

There’s a Port-o-Potty on the patio of my local pub, which can only mean one thing….  Tomorrow is St Patrick’s Day!  I’m not sure if I will get into any shenanigans BUT I will find a way to ingest something green.  Shamrock Shake perhaps?  Or maybe just more of these Kale Chips

For your reading pleasure:

I’m on the road to being nominated as the person who takes the longest to decorate their home and am a definite frontrunner in the Home Office department.  The Huz basically wants to throttle me.  I did find some inspiration HERE though.  Will try to work on it this weekend.  Any suggestions?

I’m having a ‘mint moment’.  So is Jane.  Here and Here  Love!

These unexpected shots from NYFW are great.  Those nails!

THIS BAG!!!!!!!

I could spend hours on this site

I’ve been a lazy TFW blogger but Daniella from BHD hasn’t!  Check out her posts, especially this one

This is a cute way to display/organize your baubles

xo,

COCO

1. SC 03.16.2012 6:43PM

i’m having a hard time home decorating as well. I’m too embarrased to say how long its been…lol. i was so gung ho when we just moved in and lost momentum. if you find anything interesting over the weekend please post, or just respond to my email

okbye.thx!

2. Coco 03.17.2012 7:02PM

I’m so glad I’m not the only one, SC! I will certainly keep you posted :)

xo

3. Crystal 03.17.2012 9:43PM

Mendocino had these lovely Free People mint jeans but sizes went so quickly. Nonetheless, I stopped at TopShop today and found the softest and most lovely mint jeans. Best part is that they come in different lengths so my little short legs could fit in them! Swoon!

4. Coco 03.17.2012 10:56PM

Ah! Thank you Crystal!

xo

5. Daniella 03.18.2012 6:53PM

Thanks for the love xo

6. silver jeans aiko 04.09.2012 3:27PM

Can you inform me how I can add your web page in my news reader. your help could be valuable I truly wish to access your articles.

7. Only a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw great design. “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler.” by Albert Einstein.

Contact Coco & Cowe