1. Leather detail on anything this season wins and this homage to the traditional baseball jacket by Oak is right up my alley for its slim fit and simplicity.
2. It’s still all about prints and these pants also have a Baroque vibe which makes them double trouble. They can also totally be worn during the holiday season when you’re not feeling the LBD vibe. Jcrew
3. Whether it’s all buttoned up or buttoned up AND embellished, the collar is an area to be adorned and I love the idea of wearing this piece under a simple white collared shirt. Add a small detail and change the entire look of a plain shirt. ASOS
4. I was giddy for Fall last Spring because of this coat. It graced the runway at Raf Simons‘ final show for Jil Sander and made me want nothing more for Fall than an over-sized coat in petal pink. I doubt this exact coat is in my future, but something, anything in this colour will suffice! FarFetch
5. Peplum is another trend that’s here for at least another season and this leather-ish belt is the perfect way to add peplum to any of your outfits. Throw it over a pencil skirt, skinnies or a tight dress and voila, instant outfit update! Zara
6. Again with the pink…. I love the delicate look of these ‘lady like’ pumps by Givenchy. The gold detail at the toe makes them even better. But if you can live without that little detail, JCrew has a large selection of very similar pumps that are not only cute but (dare I say) comfortable!!
7. Burgundy, my second favorite colour for Fall. So much so that I’m currently working on a post dedicated to it. It’s rich, warm and perfectly fitted to this season. This PS11 is a dream. CULTSTATUS
What’s your favorite trend for Fall? Don’t forget to tell us HERE for a chance to win some Revlon swag!