Now that it is starting to get cold out I thought I would share with you some fun and necessary items for surviving a Canadian winter!
1. You will be needing a good hand cream and lip balm, my go to is: RoC Enydrial Lip Balm and Hand Cream
2. Since I don’t like to go too far in the winter months (unless it’s to a tropical place) I like to watch movies and get caught up on DVD series – any favorites that I shouldn’t miss?
3. I always like lighting a lot of candles this time of year since I don’t have a fire place. My favorite ones are Diptyque Candles
4. You will be needing a blanket while watching those movies and TV series, this faux fur one looks so snuggly! You can also get a variety of throws monogrammed at West Elm to add a little personalization to your pad. Who doesn’t love a good monogram?
5. Since it’s chilly out you will probably want something warm to drink and I have been loving the chocolate blend teas at David’s Tea – less calories but just as much deliciousness!
6. You will for sure need a warm coat and I think Canada Goose is the best in the business.
7. A hat and gloves are also a must, I love these ones from Joe Fresh & Roots 1. 2.
8. Since it is so dry out you may notice your hair getting dry I would suggest Bumble and Bumble’s Styling Lotion
9. Definitely a good pair of boots so you can stomp through that snow. Aren’t these classic Sorel Boots cute?
10. Lastly you will want a good body lotion and wash to hydrate your dry skin, Olay is an oldie but a goodie and not hard on your wallets
I hope these tips and products will help you survive winter, let us know if you have any survival suggestions in a comment.