After a quick trip to Miami I can’t stop dreaming about the beach! So since it’s dreary outside I thought I would keep the dream alive with a list of some of my favorite items for the beach!
1. Missoni Headband – my hair is always unruly after a dip in the ocean. These headbands help me stay looking put together and tame my tresses.
2. L Space bikini – so flattering and super fun! I’m in love with the fringe and they come in a bunch of colours and prints so you can mix and match and always keep your look fresh
3. Karen Walker sunnies – I’m a huge Karen Walker sunglass fan. Great quality and awesome shapes
4. Lemlem coverup – Handmade from Ethiopian cotton and designed by Supermodel Liya Kebede; these coverups are not only gorgeous, every sale helps sustain the weaving industry in Ethiopia.
5. Tkees – so I may be a little biased because they’re made by one of my besties, but I never travel without my Tkees. Bar far the best flip flops ever in life. And if you don’t believe me, just ask Jessica Alba or the myriad of other celebs who are also hooked. Check out all of the new colours this year – perfection!
6. Sea Bags – Made from recycled sails, Sea Bags are large, durable, washable and easy to pack. You can even order a customized one! Love.
7. Vichy Capital Soleil – because looking old as a result of sun damage is real and skin cancer is even more real, I always use sun protection. This one from Vichy is light while still providing ultimate protection.
What are your favorite things for the beach??