PR Maven, Natasha Koifman, President of NKPR is the Queen of TIFF. Hosting one of the hottest gifting suites in the city and one amazing gala, Artists for Peace & Justice (which raised a whopping 1.5 million this past Sunday), plus all of her regular PR duties, it’s a wonder she has time time to change, let alone look absolutely stunn-to-the-ing doing it.
We stole a bit of Natasha’s time just before the TIFF madness began and played around in her fabulous closets (she has a few) and got the low down on some of her fave pieces to rock the red carpet during this movie premier season.
1. If it’s nice, buy it twice – who would have thought that you could find two Dior tunics in different shades of black?
2. Dior Tunic and 1960s Vintage Sequin Dress
3. LOVE this Balmain skirt – perfect for press interviews.
4. ICE ICE BABY – On the hand, 70 carat Italian lemon ice from !Xam Diamonds and in the hand, vintage handbag from NYC
5. Mulberry Willow bag – perfect for day to night, with a detachable clutch
6. Detachable Willow clutch complements the fringe kimono by Talitha
7. Love this Balmain dress and the detail in the velvet detailing
8. Balmain Dress and 1960s Vintage Sequin Dress
9. Straight from the Chanel Fall 2014 Runway – love these lock necklaces
10. My mantra: Be Brave
Thanks for letting us into your stunning home and fantastically drool worthy closet, Natasha!
Learn more about Natasha and her kick ass company HERE.
photos by pplus