Toronto Fashion Week is no joke; from picking out the perfect outfit(s) the week or night before, to attending from 1 to 6 shows a day, you have to be on point! To make your life a little easier, we have 5 survival tips to get you through the week and the 4 am extended last calls… sigh (life is so hard …)
1. H2O. Water is life and a major key (ask DJ Khaled). With all the running around, drinking water is important to staying on point and to avoid flatlining halfway through the night. Our friends over at Smartwater are keeping us all hydrated and Fashion Week ready.
2. Over EZ. With extended 4am last calls and 9am meetings, OverEZ will have you ready each and every morning to tackle the day without even the slightest hint of a hangover. This all natural pill cures a hangover and to prevent one, take one prior to drinking.
3. Sunglasses. Block. Out. The. Haters (just kidding…kind of)
4. L’occitane Hand Cream. Asides from all the air kisses being had, there is also a lot of hand shaking and there is nothing worse than dry skin. Make sure to keep you hands and elbows hydrated.
5. A Good Coat. Sentaler has the most beautiful coats. This is essential for many reasons; first, the weather -it’s volatile but a good coat serves as more than just a protector- it is a statement piece and with Sentaler you will be making all kinds of statements.
It’s now Day 3 of Toronto Fashion Week– how are you holding up?
Do you have any other essentials? Leave us a comment and let us know!