New Year, New You, right? A new year is a great time to start fresh with new goals to achieve. One of the top resolutions is towards health, whether it’s to lose weight, or just clean up your diet to allow you to have more energy, clearer skin, whatever your reasons may be. Why do most people not make it past the first few weeks into their goals? A big part of the reason is these goals always seem to be around deprivation – I can’t have this, I can’t have that. No wonder it’s tough! No one wants to feel deprived. So instead of focusing on what you “can’t” have, why not focus on “adding” something that’s incredible?
We’re talking wheatgrass! Not only is it easy to add into your daily routine, but it’s sustainable and its benefits are phenomenal!
5 Reasons To Add Wheatgrass To Your Diet:
- It assists in detoxing your body (did you know that if you drink it and it tastes bitter that is a sign that your body is acidic? If it tastes sweet, it means your system is more alkaline (which is a good thing).
- It’s easy to add into your daily routine – have an ounce (or 2!) per day to keep you energized throughout the day.
- It is one of the most potent forms of nutrition on the planet! Just 1 ounce per day provides you with the same nutrition as 2 lbs of veggies!
- Wheatgrass juice contains all minerals known to man, and Vitamins A, B-Complex, C, E and K.
- It contains 17 amino acids (the building blocks of protein).
Small shifts in your behaviour can add up to transformational results. Instead of trying to overhaul everything at once, just take on one at a time, and do them consistently. The more healthy habits you incorporate slowly, over time, you’ll notice that the bad ones start to drop off!
Owner/Founder Vitalife Digestive Wellness Clinic