- We’re always excited for the Oscars, but after seeing this year’s noms, we’re really excited.
- That being said, there were, of course, some snubs, but some we can definitely get behind.
- Powerful: Aly Raisman’s statement in the U.S. gymnastics team doctor trial.
- This video is an incredible representation of the effects of birth control.
- In a historical move, these two nations will walk together in the upcoming Olympics.
- “I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign…” The Women’s March signs, that is.
- Motherhood, beautifully told in 6 parts.
- Planning on travelling soon? Here’s what not to do.
- This might be more than a weekend project, but it will give you the bookcases fairytales are made of.
- And if all else fails, there are always sweet and chocolatey things to make.
Cheers to the weekend! What noteworthy stories have you encountered this week?