So… what’s been happening?
- Looks like the only Valentine’s Day sentiment that needs to be noted is Kanye’s, because… what?
- Are Deciem products a favourite of yours? Us, too. Their social media currently, however, is not so much.
- All of us in the office are now figure skating aficionados after watching the Olympics (naturally), and we can’t not clap for Mirai Nagasu’s history-making achievement.
- Chloe Kim had one of those Super Bowl commercials that made us cry, and now she has a gold medal, AND she tweets in between runs down the half-pipe, to boot. Who is this Olympian, and can we be best friends?
- We don’t often think about how we eat, but when you compare our habits to how people in Europe eat, it’s pretty interesting.
- Are you beyond excited for Black Panther this weekend? SO. ARE. WE. To prepare yourself, read this profile of Letitia Wright, one of the badass stars.
- We’re all aware of how much we’re on our phones, right? Well, this take makes it seem pretty jarring.
- Forever paving the way, our faves, the Obamas, reveal their stunning portraits.
- Need your cool-and-for-a-cause fix? Darling is on it with this list.
- Let’s keep the love train rolling. This is full of self-love: letters from amazing Black women to themselves.
- If you’re looking for the latest functional home decor piece that will… turn heads, this one’s definitely for you.
- Happy Family Day weekend! Worry less about cooking dinner and have more time to spend with loved ones instead.
- Drake wins again by just spreading the word of kindness
Photo by Samantha Clarke