Staying in the know of pop culture and current events is exactly what makes sure The Future Is Female. Knowledge is power, ladies!
- After a brutal breakup on-air, women are rallying around Becca from The Bachelor and sending her money for booze on Venmo.
- Hinting to his depression during All-Star Weekend, DeRozan has received huge support and is now encouraged to speak out more on mental health.
- It’s been over 10 years since Rush Hour 3, so this is a nostalgic announcement.
- Just a nice tweet on perspective and failure to serve as a reminder for all you girlbosses out there.
- Getty Images mixes Mirai Nagasu and Kelly Marie Tran up on the Oscars red carpet – apparently two Asian public figures can’t wear blue and be told apart?
- Celeste Ng’s Little Fires Everywhere will be adapted to TV with the help of Kerry Washington and Reese Witherspoon – a combination we didn’t even know we needed till now.
- Does your bedroom need an update for spring? Here’s a list of 20 cute home finds!
- Books to read for Women’s History Month… #GetchaReadOn
- NYPD are getting closer to actually arresting Harvey Weinstein… Time’s Up!
- Michelle Obama, forever an advocate for women and girls, talks to Refinery29 about the importance of girls’ education.
- Also, Michelle Obama’s memoir is set to release in November, and yes, everyone needs it.
- Celebrating women’s history by creating Barbie role models sounds like a good idea right? This article will make you think again!
- The new trend that may replace your favourite pair of jeans… say what?
- The prettiest portable electric toothbrush… because why not have everything be aesthetic?
- Maybe we should actually listen to mom… This fashion icon says ripped jeans are “Insanity”.
Happy Weekend, Cowe! May our girl power punch right through to Monday and forevah evah.