- Check out these 7 habits that have changed lives. Try incorporating at least two this week and see how you feel!
- How men can help in the #MeToo movement.
- Millennials remain a topic of interest for both themselves and employers. This video is a great in-depth look at the difference between millennials and previous generations, why and how to work better as one and how to be a better employer of one.
- Yeah… we have FOMO about Yayoi Kusama’s AGO exhibit, too.
- Overhead compartments are not designed for pets! Absolute tragedy for poor Kokito (a ten-month-old French bulldog).
- The exact kind of bold move we need from all publications.
- Getting real candid on what women do to keep things groomed down *there*.
- The struggle is real when budget is not an easy to understand concept… but here is a tip or two.
- Is the new Tomb Raider finally departing from its misogynistic tendencies in the portrayal of women’s bodies? Here’s to Alicia Vikander kicking ass and being fit AF.
- Yes to more transparent conversations about compensation – there’s no need for the topic of money to be taboo anymore.
- Worrying about having friends is not something easily outgrown, even into adulthood. Here are some tips to make friends with making friends.
- We don’t know what cryptocurrency is either… but these 4 ladies can help.
- Inspiring quotes by the great Stephen Hawking, proving his legacy will not only be in science, but also in humanity.
- Check out these 5 ways to spice up your marriage after kids. Do you have kids? Would you try these? We wanna know!
- Harry Styles just came out as bisexual; do we all agree we saw that coming?
- If you’re planning on celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this weekend, be safe, have fun, and read this.
- Check out why thousands of students in us US walked out of their classrooms, to prove this strong message
Photo by Samantha Clarke