Happy friyay Cowes! Committed to keeping you #InTheKnow after our four day week. Continue scrolling to discover your new favourite podcast (you’re welcome), three killer ab exercises, a refreshing, (spiked) Chia Seed Lemonade recipe and easy to download wallpapers, to refresh your phone and computer backgrounds!
- Meghan Markle shares what it takes to be a successful woman, it goes far beyond being a part of the royal family. Read what she has to say here.
- ‘Pay as you go’ auto insurance has officially made its way to Canada, whether we like it or not MyPace is launching this July in Ontario, details here.
- Apple cider vinegar is one of the most multi-purpose ingredients out there. See three beauty problems you didn’t know ACV could solve here.
- Your new go-to podcast here. We promise it covers everything and everyone you’ve ever been interested in (and more).
- Contouring has become a daily part of our beauty routine. After coming across Marianna’s Quick and Easy Steps for Contouring, we’ve made a few quick revisions that are instantly making our faces look more flattering- yay!
- Apparently Doug Ford is responsible for purchasing memberships for new Tories, and people are not happy about it. Read on.
- Kim K’s trainer shared her ab workout that has us feeling motivated to sweat! Abs here.
- Check out this ‘healthy’ Chia Seed Lemonade recipe that we may or may not have added vodka to…balance, right? Recipe here.
- It’s not always about getting that raise. Explore nine benefits you can negotiate besides your salary here.
- Take carrots to the next level with this dish that you’ll be kicking off every dinner party of the Summer with. Recipe here.
- A 20-Minute Plan for Managing Your Day. Click to feel hella organized.
- Refresh your phone and computer backgrounds with bright, geometric wallpapers from LC. Download here.
- You won’t believe Mandy Moore’s hair evolution, see here, as she shares her beauty secrets with The Kit.
- You won’t be able to stop reading, as former Degrassi star Anais shares her story and the struggles she faced to provide for her mother, while her grandparents lived in a luxurious home in the Bridle Path. Start here.
- A definitive ranking of Halo Top flavours here. Let’s be real, someone had to do it!
We hope you have a weekend as fabulous as you are, Cowes- keep on keeping on!