Happy friyay Cowes- cheers to surviving this week’s heat wave! We are committed to keeping you in the know this week, from “how to do anything”, tips on what to save and splurge on in your home, to throwing a postpartum party, and Jen Atkin’s unexpected hair hack to achieve the perfect messy bun. Enjoy!
- There’s no way you’re not carrying a water bottle in this heat- hydrate in style with this Pink Topaz S’well that keeps your agua cold for 24 hours!
- Aww… Chance The Rapper is engaged, see how the authentic backyard proposal went down.
- We feel forever on the go during Summer, click for easy and delicious, portable snacks.
- Your one stop shop for “how to do anything“. We can assure you that you’ll be revisiting this link.
- A guide to survive day drinking.
- It can be hard to determine what to save and splurge on in your home- see tips here.
- Be safe in the sun! Your skin will thank you after implementing these habits.
- Skip the baby shower and throw a postpartum party instead. Here are the steps to make it the most successful postpartum party yet!
- Toronto, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! See a variety of options for the best soft serve all around the city.
- How to avoid summer chafing between your inner thighs this summer- #realtalk!
- 15 healthy vegan snacks that you actually won’t believe are vegan.
- You would never guess Jen Atkin’s hack for creating the most ideal messy bun.
- Ever wonder how Sex and the City would look if it were produced in 2018? Ideas here.
- It’s time to refresh your Summer Reading List, juicy picks here.
- Hallelujah- you can finally navigate your way through the PATH, using Pathmap on your phone.