TGIF, Cowes! This week felt like a particularly overwhelming one but we made it- and so did you! Committed to keeping you in the know this week, from #KimApologizesToTaylor drama, Beautyblender’s latest launch, to the most ideal summer dinner menu, and three wedding styles that will give you instant inspo. Happy weekend!
- Last week was Forbes, this week its GQ! Get a taste of Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott’s relationship through GQ’s Cover Story.
- Google just set a global record for antitrust penalties.
- National Snake Day calls for the use of: #KimApologizesToTaylor hashtag.
- Seeking a strong insta feed but not sure where to start? Begin with aligning your grid- more tips here!
- More is more when it comes to collagen- your new go-to holy grail ingredient.
- What is your wedding style? These three different wedding styles could be serious inspo for you or your newly engaged friend!
- Exactly what to do when you get a tick- save link for later!
- The most ideal summer dinner recipes you did ever see, and they don’t seem to difficult to create either- all recipes here.
- A refreshing St. Germain Margarita recipe to challenge and satisfy your taste buds!
- Relieve anxiety with a breath strip that literally chills you out, thanks to the carefully crafted dose of CBD. See your flavour options here!
- Cue jaw drop as you read the current value of Pat McGrath Labs. Two words: major bank.
- Fortune’s 40 under 40 has been released and we are proud to see so many boss lady’s making an impact to make the world better.
- Beautyblender is trying to do the most and decided to launch “Bounce” foundation line- concerns here.
- How to take maternity leave when you’re a freelancer.
- A sit down chat with Kardashians’ trainer, Don-A-Matrix, that you don’t want to miss!