Cheers to making it through the week, Cowes! Stay #InTheKnow as you discover another side to The Hamptons, while instantly boosting your mood with new desktop wallpapers, and feel fresh with these 9 gym beauty hacks (um, hi, hello). Also on the radar… the latest with Toronto’s most loved, DeMar DeRozan, and updated tour dates from Aubrey & the Three Migos this August. Happy reading, Cowes- make the most of these last few weeks of #Summer18!
- Overwhelming love and support is being shown towards Demi Lovato after alleged drug overdose.
- There is another side to The Hamptons, and we will all be adding it to our “must visit” list asap.
- One Month Recap of a three month workout wedding plan- #fitspo.
- Think you’re having a bad day? Mark Zuckerberg just lost $16-billion in Facebook’s record fall! Details here, to help you reevaluate your rough week!
- It’s time to kick off August with a new computer background. Click for mood boosting desktop wallpapers, to brighten your day.
- After all of these years, the 1,642 World Trade Center victim has been identified.
- I am Paul Walker is on the way and the trailer is guaranteed to spark major feels, as you reminisce on The Fast and the Furious days.
- August 10th is now free in your calendars, “Aubrey & the Three Migos” tour has been “abruptly postponed” (*Offset was arrested earlier this week*), until Aug. 20, 21 and 22. More here.
- Build your own Ombré Mimosa Bar– we know what we’ll be doing this weekend!
- 9 Gym Beauty Hacks to have you looking and feeling fresh post sweat.
- Feel like you’ve traveled the world in just two hours with Dinner Time Stories, an immersive dining experience that will be running in Toronto from September 29th to November 25th.
- Not sure how we missed this story last September, but we’re sharing because it has us females feeling inspired. “If routine is a chore, you might be an entrepreneur.”
- John Tory has done what no other U.S. leader has ever done after a fatal shooting.
- “I’M GONNA BE THE VOICE ON PUBLIC TRANSIT IN MY HOMETOWN OF VANCOUVER.” Guess who?
- DeMar DeRozan broke Toronto’s heart this week, but he’s already practicing with Gregg Popovich, the San Antonio Spurs coach- cry a little, here.