Happy Friyay and long weekend, Cowes! We’re here to keep you #InTheKnow this week, from Le Labo’s City Exclusive Scent launch, a peek inside LeBron James’s new Public School, how to actually rock “dad sneakers”, to 5 ways to style your fresh chop, new series arriving to Netflix this month, and a refreshing Ginger-Mint Juleps cocktail recipe to keep you hydrated, by the dock this Monday.
- “Beyoncé’s next Vogue photographer will be the first shot by a black photographer.
- Take a peek inside LeBron James’s new Public School, where students get free bikes, meals and college tuition.
- J-Lo to receive Michael Jackson Vanguard Award at 2018 VMA’s- we are here for it!
- You won’t believe how much time you spend on Instagram… After reading you’ll want to begin tracking your time spent on the app– trust us!
- Le Labo is here to help you smell like your favourite city, City Exclusive Scents will be available this September! Smell like New York one day, and Tokyo the next.
- Flat Tummy strikes again! Another diet promoting marketing campaign, telling women to kick their cravings to the curb.
- Here’s how to actually rock “dad sneakers”, a definite resource.
- 25 day trips from Toronto, to spice up your long weekend!
- Nicki Minaj pushed her Queen album release back to the same day that Ariana Grande is releasing her album, Sweetener. The public is not about it, but Ari and Nicki are “like sisters”, so no competition there.
- Fresh cut for the summer? See 5 Ways to Style Short Hair– bound to have you embracing your length.
- Burberry rebrand will be in store over the course of the next few months.
- Netflix just leveled up (if that’s even possible), with tons of new shows arriving to the platform this month. You know why we’ll be losing sleep this month.
- Let’s be real… We lost sight of our New Years Resolutions back in January. Start fresh and set mid-year resolutions for yourself to get back on track.
- Hydrate this long weekend with a refreshing Ginger-Mint Juleps with fresh pineapple cocktail.
- Major closures this long weekend for Caribana, prepare yourselves Toronto!