TGIF, Cowes! We can’t believe we’re already ten days into our last month of Summer- super bittersweet. Stay #InTheKnow this week, from the Ouai’s new product launch, podcasts to help pass the time while running, 9 summer recipes that you’ll want to create, to surviving intermittent fasting and finding your zen during retrograde. Enjoy reading and happy weekend!
- Toronto was practically underwater this week. You won’t believe these photos.
- Travis Scott expected to take the top spot on the billboard 200 albums chart. Read on to see how he has broken “the curse”.
- Ouai continues to level up, as they introduce their new CBD-infused scalp and body scrub. (Add to cart)
- Why you should make an effort to make your daughter practice math. #GirlPower
- Beyoncé you have left us speechless, again. Explore her beautiful perspective here.
- Favourite podcasts to run to, you won’t even even realize that you just hit your first 10K.
- Toronto restaurants share their most hilarious online reviews.
- 9 Summer Recipes that you’ll want to create before September hits
- Demi Lovato cancels the rest of her tour. After all, one’s health and safety comes first and we wish her all the best through this difficult journey.
- The low down on “Crazy Rich Asians”, coming to theaters this Wednesday, August 15th!
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima no more. Scott, we see you smiling.
- “How to Talk to Kids About Money”– v important to start em’ young!
- Blame your funk on retrograde and follow these tips to “find your zen”– we could all use a little help in that department!
- Travel in style with 100 comfortable, celeb inspired looks of what to wear on a plane.
- “Surviving Intermittent Fasting” – meal prep to help you make it through the day, without wanting to pass out!