TGIF, Cowes! Stay #InTheKnow this week with everything from how to vintage shop, remembering Aretha Franklin, motherhood in the age of fear, to #CubeGoals, who is dominating the cover of September issues, and ten pieces to spice up your tassel game. Happy weekend!
- Remembering the legendary Aretha Franklin. May her beautiful soul rest in peace.
- Second Cup may go through a major transformation. Hint: it involves cannabis.
- This just in… Color Factory is making it’s way to NYC! Flights are booked.
- How to shop vintage and all the Canadian hot spots, here.
- “We now live in a country where it is seen as abnormal, or even criminal, to allow children to be away from direct adult supervision, even for a second.” Motherhood in the age of fear.
- Chilled Coconut Corn Soup– so much yes!
- Serious cube goals. Bet you’ve never said that one before… But you will after seeing Sabine Marcelis magical cubes.
- We’re in for a real treat this TIFF season, with the premiere of Peter Farrelly’s “Green Book”.
- Ever wonder what the CNE looked like 100 years ago? Talk about #TransformationTuesday !
- Priyanka Chopra’s engagement ring is the definition of sparkly, keep reading to explore the history between her and Nick Jonas.
- You won’t believe the relevance of Spike Lee’s BlacKkKlansman film.
- “Fame is just a unicorn taking a s**t!” Who’s mouth did this come out of? Sick of guessing? Answers here.
- Black women dominate the cover of September issues- #Slay.
- The tassel jewelry trend continues to live on, spice up your tassel game with these ten pieces.
- “I Tried Slashing My Weekly Budget in Half”– we’re thinking about trying this ourselves, #SOS !