TGIF, Cowes! It has really been an eventful week globally. We are committed to keeping you #InTheKnow this week, with everything from why Drake canceled night one of Aubrey & The Three Migos, a review on the 2018 VMAs, what we can look forward to seeing on Netflix next month, to a free RZA concert, Gwyneth Paltrow’s Health Summit making its way to Canada and the beginners guide to beer drinking (#need). Enjoy reading and happy weekend!
- Drake cancels first Toronto show of Aubrey & The Three Migos tour, for a good cause. See how he made Sofia’s dreams come true, here.
- Private jet carrying Post Malone had to make an emergency landing, but we’re happy to report that the landing was successful.
- Free admission to RZA, performing live at the Royal Theatre, August 28th. Sign up now!
- Los Angeles Times review on the 2018 VMAs.
- We are really vibing on mushroom these days, try this Creamy (melt in your mouth) Garlic Mushroom recipe now!
- 20 Fall boots to prepare you for the change in season, in the most stylish way possible.
- “Should I quit my day job to write a book?”
- Meet the women in Olay’s New Campaign, the print campaign will launch in Vogue’s September issue.
- Another Kardashian West baby on the way- details here.
- The Beginners Guide to Beer Drinking– useful guide for activities during all seasons.
- What we can look forward to watching on Netflix this September.
- Ariana Grande is officially marrying Pete Davidson, “the wedding is gonna be, like, next year.“
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s In goop Health Summit is making its way to Vancouver this October– you know where to find us!
- 14 Instagram worthy pitcher recipes to try before Summer comes to an end.
- Keep an eye out for the A-list celebrities we can expect to see at TIFF this September.