Happy last day of August! Not sure if we’re happy about that, but at least it’s Friday and the beginning of a long weekend. Keeping you #InTheKnow this week, with everything from how to get back on track after this Summer’s eating and drinking binge, to smart and funny life tips, loungewear inspo pre Fall, and affordable nail trends that are in your favour as your nails grow out. We can’t forget this week’s beautiful introduction of the Goop x CB2 collection, and Urban Outfitters new beauty line; Ohii- bring on that new, new.
Enjoy your long weekend, Cowes!
- Tips on how to stay sane when planning a bachelorette party.
- The best labour day sales, you don’t want to miss this weekend!
- The PSL is back and 15 years strong, customizations you will be thirsty to try.
- “15 Smart and Funny Tips for Life”
- What’s open on Labour Day weekend?
- Take your s’more game to the next level with homemade marshmallows and graham cracker.
- Sports bras that marathon runners swear by! We’re all for keeping the girls in.
- How to get back on track, after eating and drinking your Summer away.
- Efficiently affordable nail trends that don’t look tragic as they grow out.
- The top ten events in Toronto, this September- thankfully filled with food and art.
- Breakfast edition: 31 egg breakfast options or 20 protein packed breakfast ideas that don’t involve eggs– the world is yours!
- The Goop x CB2 collection has arrived and it is simply beautiful.
- We’re saying hello to Ohii, Urban Outfitters own makeup line- fresh and affordable.
- Loungewear inspo to get you in the mood for sweater weather.
- Kanye West previews Michael Jackson sample featuring Chance The Rapper.
- Jennifer Keesmaat has proposed a $50-billion dollar transit plan to make Toronto transit more efficient. How about that execution though…