Happy Friyay, Cowes! Finally we felt a few days of Fall weather that seemed to come and go overnight- from overwhelming humidity to 16 degrees. No matter what temperature, stay #InTheKnow this week with Apple’s new iPhone releases, a comforting stovetop lasagna recipe, your Toronto running guide, why America is “horny for wholesome” and how to be extremely productive before 9am even hits.
- The perfect Stovetop Lasagna recipe as it starts to cool down in the city.
- More information has come to the surface about the revolting Larry Nassar.
- You need to see photos from Rihanna’s Fenty x Savage show, like now.
- “America is Horny for Wholesome” *retweet*
- Revolve… Us and the rest of the world are seriously shaking our heads, shameful selling decision here.
- Five brands that have finally made their way to Sephora locations in Canada.
- What you need to know about Apple’s three new iPhone launches.
- Eight wardrobe staples that are worth the investment, according to Mariana Hewitt.
- Nine productive AF things you can do before 9am every damn day! Who is going to implement these habits with us this week?
- Sherwin-Williams Reveals 2019 Colour of The Year . Thoughts? Comments? Concerns?
- Your well rounded guide to running in Toronto.
- Two Toronto girls are changing the swim game with 437 Swimwear, check it out!
- Uber to open Toronto engineering hub. Self-driving vehicles will be here sooner than we think.
- This Brooklyn family home will have you repeating #goals.
- Serena Williams calls out the U.S. Open for sexism during women’s final.