We hope everyone had a productive week, today we keep you #InTheKnow with everything from, three ways to wear your fall trench coat, to your alternative to flowers, 25 ways to Gucci, Ole Henriksen’s key to your quarter-life skincare crisis and Headspace’s new launch. Happy weekend!
- You need to see H&M’s new kids collection– adorable and sustainable!
- “13 Brilliant Reader Comments on Parenting”
- Three ways to Wear a Trench. #HelloFall
- Comforting kimchi fried rice recipe, so you don’t have to leave the house!
- You need to watch Anne Hathaway gracefully explain the levels of privilege in American society. #Preach
- Headspace just answered our prayers, with “Sleep”– to help you wind down before hitting the hay.
- How to self-promote without the backfire- amen!
- The public has come together to share their best hangover remedies, let’s try and see which remedy will be our Sunday go to.
- Gucci has found its place on the streets of London. 25 ways to Gucci.
- Ole Henriksen… need we say more! Click for a remedy to your “quarter-life skincare crisis”.
- We’ve all had uncomfortable dates… but what do you say when it’s over? (Aside from that was awkward af…)
- Toronto’s Central Perk cafe from Friends is officially open.
- ‘Reparation Emmys’ is everything we needed and more. Watch Michael Che right some wrongs.
- Branches are your new alternative to always having fresh flowers at home- they last longer and they still look fab.
- 12 of the best design exhibitions you must see this Fall.