Happy Thanksgiving weekend, Cowes!
Stay thankful and #InTheKnow this week with, new books to add to your Fall reading list, easy steps to clear out your closet, to Kylie Jenner’s upcoming skincare launch, LinkedIn on a scale of 1 to creepy and what’s open this Thanksgiving Monday in Toronto.
- Everything we need to know about The Hills reboot.
- Books to add to your Fall reading list.
- Spicy Tomato Cream Soup recipe to warm you right up this season.
- The trendiest sneakers you did ever see.
- Five easy steps to finally cleaning out your closet! We promise you’ll feel like a new human.
- Where to pumpkin pick in Toronto- #score!
- Louis Vuitton’s Future Shock continues to remind us of endless travel.
- Seven fun facts about coffee, to make you feel better about your caffeine addiction.
- The ten best Korean beauty products to incorporate into your routine.
- All of Brett Kavanaugh’s lies…
- Charcoal-based vegan deodorant from Urban Outfitter’s new beauty line; ohii.
- Kylie Jenner can’t stop, won’t stop.
- The lowdown on what went down between Michael Kors and Versace.
- Is LinkedIn creepy? Analysis here.
- Joy versus happiness and why you should be pursuing one over the other.
- Click for what will be open and closed this Thanksgiving Monday in Toronto.