TGIF, Cowes! Keeping you #InTheKnow this week with everything from a delicious Bombay inspired frittata, wedding dos and dont’s, the deodorant we all need to add to cart, to Uniqlo’s new collaboration, and the scoop on Deciem’s “shut down”.
- The most satisfying Fall candle here (fan favourite: Teakwood & Tobacco scent).
- Uniqlo meets Alexander Wang… We’re all in for a treat.
- “Everything I Do Is Wrong”- read when you’re in the #mood.
- We swear these ceramic lunch bowls were made for Coco… It’ll make you want to make your lunch and bring it to work with you!
- We love a good frittata- try this Bombay inspired recipe now.
- “Ten Things I Wish I Knew About Mental Health & Feeling Suicidal”
- The Obama Foundation is launching the “Global Girls Alliance”, to empower adolescent girls around the world through education.
- Is Deciem really “shutting down all operations”? The scoop, here.
- Significance of International Day of The Girl and why we should care.
- Kit and Ace parts ways with Lululemon founders.
- Brands are jumping all over Banksy’s art-shredding stunt- how could they not?
- 11 Wedding Dos and Dont’s.
- Brands supporting breast cancer awareness month and how you can contribute!
- Look What You Made Her Do… Taylor Swift shows up to the AMAs!
- This deodorant has 13,000 people on its wait list, the public is desperado for rosy pits.