Happy Friyay, Cowes! Wishing you the spookiest last weekend in October. Just like that, another month down, two more to go this year.
Stay #InTheKnow this week with a hearty pumpkin shrimp curry recipe, five books to help you escape reality, the 411 on Hinge, a new series to binge watch this weekend and serious I do inspo.
- 19 gifts for everyone in your family to enjoy- #yes!
- “Inside The Mind of a Voyeur”– so, so creepy!
- Pumpkin shrimp curry recipe, to warm everybody up this Fall.
- Easy but effective Halloween cocktails, a few of these will get you into that Halloween spirit!
- The 411 on hanging kids’ artwork…
- Five books to help you unplug and forget your current reality for a few hours.
- Snuggle up and binge this series this weekend.
- The sex math on John Mayer… it’s a three digit number ladies!
- Amy Schumer makes our day, for the 300th time this year with her pregnancy announcement. Deats here.
- The 19 best places to travel to in 2019.
- A deep dive into “business casual”– what does that really mean?
- Work and school tote bags for under $100.
- Serious “I do” inspo from Caspar Haydar.
- Favourite granola of the week. Seriously addicting- don’t say we didn’t warn you!
- Jonah Hill opens up about his weight loss journey as he sits down with Ellen.
- What’s the deal with Hinge? This “relationship app” strives to set themselves apart from your other dating apps.