I just have to admit it, I love Chrissy Teigen. I don’t know her IRL but I swear we would be friends (in the least stalker-ish way possible). And it’s not because she’s beautiful. No, not because she’s smart. It’s not because she’s hilarious and also not because she’s the best person to follow on Twitter. Rather, I love Chrissy Teigen for every single one of those reasons combined. She’s the ultimate woman AND she eats.
Chrissy’s last cookbook, Cravings, was incredible and I have put many of her recipes into heavy rotation. When I heard her second cookbook had released I rushed to get a copy and have since fallen for a bunch of her relatively simple yet absolutely delicious recipes.
The good thing about many of the recipes found in Hungry For More is that they’re good for a crowd. If you’re new to entertaining and hosting dinner parties, these recipes are an uncomplicated way to impress your guests without being too fussy. Like this Thai Curry Chicken, perfect for a cold night in.
Here’s what you’ll need
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp of canola oil
- 1 sliced small onion
- 2 tbsp of finely minced fresh ginger (from a 2-inch piece)
- 6 cloves of garlic finely minced
- 2 tbsp of Thai red curry paste (Chrissy suggests buying it – I couldn’t agree more!)
- 1 (13.5 oz) can of full fat coconut milk, shaken
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored, seeded and sliced
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium potato, peeled, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 2 cups bite sized broccoli florets
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 tsp chopped jalepeno plus more for garnish
- cooked jasmine rice
- chopped fresh basil for garnish
We would share the full how to but that would be plagiarism and I already told you how much I love Chrissy so we can’t do her dirty like that.. Get the full recipe and the book HERE!