Is it just us or has it beeeeeen a week? Between the high stress environment and our first snow fall last night… Forever keeping you #InTheKnow, with a hearty butternut squash ravioli recipe, 5 tips for hiding a rough hangover, to Viola Davis and Steve McQueen talking about Hollywood and race, gift giving inspo for your bestie and advent calendars you need to purchase, like yesterday!
- 5 signs you’re in a one-sided relationship.
- Secret Santa gift ideas that are likeable and budget friendly- #winning.
- Powerful women talk about power and powerless.
- 10 unique questions to ask in a job interview, that without fail will #impress.
- Five foods that brighten your mood and energy- we’ll take all the above.
- Beyonce will no longer sell Ivy Park at Topshop.
- Gymshark’s new seamless launch… one of our favourites so far! An incredible high waisted legging, that holds you in while wicking sweat.
- Steve McQueen and Viola Davis talk Hollywood, race and power and it’s a read you don’t want to miss!
- Why V. Hudgens swears by intermittent fasting, and it doesn’t even revolve around weight loss.
- This teddy sweater (“Fluffy Yarn Fleece”) from Uniqlo is everything you need and then some, this season.
- Coco’s go-to bone broth to help speed up that cold & flu recovery.
- If you have a whole day of nothing ahead, put your apron on and try this mouthwatering butternut squash ravioli recipe.
- Click for gift guide giving inspo, for your bestie.
- Cardi B and Chance the Rapper are currently working on a Netflix series.
- As holiday season approaches you’ll want to bookmark this one; 5 tips for hiding a hangover.
- The best advent calendars for everyone in your family, even your pup! Get into the spirit here, now.
- The Toronto Christmas Market has officially opened! Check it out before the big day.