Happy Friyay, Cowes!
We are saying goodbye to November and hello to one of our favourite months of the year (hence the marshmallow snowmen).
Keeping you #InTheKnow with everything from Ari’s official “thank u, next” music video release, apple crisp for everyone to enjoy, how to make your hair colour last longer, what we can look forward to on Netflix this December, to the perfect winter moisturizer to prevent scaly, dry skin and holiday wish list inspo (#YASSS).
- The best iPhone alarms are hidden in the Bedtime feature… check this out.
- Powder dip, gel, or acrylic… the lowdown on maintaining a strong #nailgame.
- The best apple crisp recipe you have yet to create, best part: it’s only four ingredients.
- The perfect winter moisturizer, made with 5-cera complex to prevent the winter effect this is having on your skin.
- How to Defeat Seasonal Affective Disorder- serious winter blues exists.
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before is coming out with a sequel and we couldn’t be more excited for it!
- How to make your hair colour last longer… we are here to save weeks between colour treatments.
- Cute DIY photo frame idea, to create IRL.
- Holiday wish list inspo! Naughty or nice?
- Ten new Toronto restaurants with interior goals.
- What we can look forward to on Netflix this December.
- Where was the show Big Mouth five years ago? The most hilarious way to learn about he Birds and the Bees.
- Steph Curry’s response to this 9-year-old girl will make you smile.
- Easy, quick and delicious frittata recipe because that’s our go-to for breakfast, lunch and dinner these days!
- 17 relevant Christmas pop songs to add to your festive playlist, like now.
- “thank u, next” official music video– the moment we’ve beeeeeen waiting for!