Happy Friyay, Cowes. We hope you’re staying snuggly in this weather!
Stay warm and #InTheKnow with the most humble Oscar nomination, the dairy alternative we are so happy we incorporated into our daily routine, meal prep inspo for lunch this week, to the staple hoop earrings we are eager to own, Ariane Grande’s album track list release and a delicious green smoothie recipe that we promise you’ll enjoy!
- Why Pixar’s animated short Bao is such an important nomination.
- An investigation: do our dentists really hate us?
- Kylie couldn’t be more prepared for V-Day, we are here for it.
- Do’s and don’ts when dining out with a large group.
- Why we are loving (and supporting) oat milk.
- We don’t know about you, but our skin is peeling off of our face- we found the cure here.
- Stop sacrificing your lunch break to do more work- what a concept.
- Body oils that allow you to get dressed within 5 minutes after applying (#magical)!
- Remembering Deciem’s founder Brandon Truaxe.
- Spicy chickpea quinoa bowls to meal prep for lunch this week.
- “Do you have life insurance?” Good question…
- Laugh out loud as betches recasts popular rom-coms with the Vanderpump Rules cast, if you know you know.
- Your winning guide to the Super Bowl, let’s be honest we’re just here for the snacks!
- What it means to have a trauma of identity…
- 15 pairs of hoops that we need on our ears, like now.
- A classic green smoothie recipe that will open your mind to adding spinach to that frozen fruit!
- Ariana Grande continues to bless us as she announces her album track list and release date! So. Much. Yes.