Happy February, Cowes! Nothing gets us more motivated than a new month… is it just us or?
Stay #InTheKnow this week with The Wing‘s new launch, a Q&A with the Crazy Rich Asians costume designer, Zara’s new logo, to saving your scalp in these frigid temperatures, balsamic veggies and this year’s Super Bowl ads.
- The Wing launches a new space for kids and working parents– hell to the yes!
- Cardi B just confirmed that her and Offset are “working things out”…
- How to find a therapist near you.
- A colourful breakfast and/or lunch idea to help you power through the day!
- A Q&A with the costume designer from Crazy Rich Asians.
- Lady Gaga in action defending Kesha.
- “10 Beauty Products to Remind you of Summer, in the Dead of Winter”
- Ariana Grande makes mistakes too, except this one is permanent!
- Balsamic vegetables that’ll have you excited to eat your greens.
- People have a lot to say about Zara’s new “logo”.
- 20 things to do when it’s really, really cold- so like now.
- How to save your scalp during these frigid temperatures.
- The hate attack against Jussie Smollett (actor from ‘Empire’), is tragcically unacceptable.
- Ombré nail art ideas to try! “Spring ombré” has us feeling quite peachy.
- 25 baller bridesmaids gifts that your ladies will actually use and appreciate.
- Super Bowl 2019 ads– that’s all were here for, let’s be real!
Stay warm this weekend!