February just flew right past us! Stay #InTheKnow this week with everything from what’s coming to Netflix this month, meal prepping on a budget, to differentiating between a cold sore and herpes, the Michael Cohen testimony and Gaga’s perspective of her and Bradley’s Oscar performance.
- Lady Gaga speaks out on her and Cooper’s sensual performance at the Oscars of Shallow.
- If you didn’t see their performance, you must! Like now.
- Your easy guide to making your own salad dressings, using only 3 simple ingredients.
- Moisturizers with SPF to save and protect your skin!
- A new mask on the market, buy & try before this baby sells out.
- Everything coming to Netflix this month– so much yes!
- “Men are scum”, a look inside Facebook’s war on hate speech.
- Offset is “ready to grow up”.
- The “seven best things about uncuffing SZN“
- Meal prepping on a budget and some food inspo.
- The Jonas Brothers are back and we are feeling all kinds of ways.
- The Michael Cohen testimony indicates to us that he has some serious #ragrats.
- Cold sore or herpes? Important to know how to tell.
- 10 new, tasty restaurants to dine at this month.
- How much is “enough” when it comes to saving?
Cheers to the beginning of a new month.