TGIF, Cowes. Happy International Women’s Day!
Stay #InTheKnow this week with everything from a waste-free grocery store in the city, an indoor plant that is impossible to kill, the deal on Glossier Play, to the most ideal hotel room workout and an interesting conversation with Taylor Swift.
- Keto snacks and supplements that won’t make you feel like you’re eating cardboard…
- Bad work habits we need to quit… RIP professionalism.
- “Feminist books” that are a must read, in honour of INTL Women’s Day and all…
- Vogue features Taylor Swift and we’re interested to hear what she has to say.
- Concerned about these things that you’re doing in your sleep? You should be…
- A barre studio that takes a different approach, located here in Toronto.
- Products to lessen the appearance of your stretch marks.
- May Luke Perry rest in peace. Cause of death here.
- You couldn’t kill these indoor plants if you tried- lol need!
- Maple cinnamon overnight oats- nom, nom.
- See inside Unboxed Market, Toronto’s waste-free grocery zone.
- The ultimate hotel room workout– so much yes!
- Someone tell us what Glossier Play is all about.
- More reasons why we should start incorporating Pilates into our fitness routine.
- Slip silk sleep mask that we all need to indulge in.