TGIF, Cowes! It’s finally feeling like Spring is en route. Stay #InTheKnow this week with everything from documentaries that have us on our toes, the neon print phone case of the Summer, Mindy Kaling’s new comedy series, to healthy snax that’ll boost your energy and debunking what it means to”break the seal”.
- 2019 documentaries that have the whole world SHOOK, only three months into the year.
- 1o healthy snax that won’t have you crashing in 20.
- Cure bad breath with these products and techniques.
- Mindy Kaling has a new comedy series coming to Netflix and we could not be more excited…
- Vegan trail mix cookie recipe that we are just as excited to try!
- USC is stepping in post admission bribes.
- Olivia & June are out here inspiring us to bring back at home mani’s with this new tool.
- Happy five years Glossier– you are magical.
- Sophie Turner is a serious mood in this clip.
- How legit is “breaking the seal?”
- Levi’s wedgies are skyrocketing so hard that they are going public for the second time ever.
- We need this neon phone case just in time for Summer (/Spring), now.
- See how a custom rug Weaver & Loom became one of the biggest pieces of art in Coco’s home.
- Tarte’s new “foundcealer” is what we need, like now.”
- Stream Nav’s new album Bad Habits, here.