It’s finally beginning to feel like #Summer19. Stay #InTheKnow with everything from Kim K’s new shape wear line, clarifying shampoos to prevent day two oiliness, The Hills comeback, to a firming bum bum cream, preventing jet lag and how to host a summer luncheon.
Enjoy reading and your long weekend. For those of us Canada babes, Happy Canada Day!
- Everything you need to know about the new “Charlie’s Angels” movie.
- “How to get your best summer curls”.
- A deep dive inside the reality show we love to binge, Are You The One?
- Summer garden lunch, hosting inspo to pin now, use later!
- Four fun things…
- Kim K launches Kimono, a currently anticipated shape wear line and responds to backlash re: trademarking the name here.
- In honour of Ariana Grande’s birthday, let’s talk about the evolution of her ponytail.
- Is The Hills: New Beginnings worth the commitment? Hard yes.
- Wash your hair less with these clarifying shampoos.
- Gordon Ramsay can’t stop, won’t stop.
- Vegan PB & cookies ice cream recipe.
- Brazilian Bum Bum cream for bare buns in this bikini weather.
- A guide to preventing, fighting and recovering from jet lag.
- Millennials are kicking traditional wedding styles to the curb, see cutting edge ideas here.
- Creamy red pepper cream sauce to spice up your classic pasta dish.