It’s your favourite day of the week as we give you our #InTheKnow roundup. We have some new music out by our favourite artists, brand new makeup launches and some tips on staying hydrated during the final days of summer!
Read on and happy long weekend!
- Big Chunes dropped by Drake with his newest anthology of his old hits, Care Package and Rick Ross drops his Port of Miami 2 album
- We stan for our Queen Rih, who hinted that Fenty Beauty is dropping brow products soon — TAKE OUR COINS
- It’s #BookLoversDay today. Check out one of our fave new reads “Queenie” by Candice Carty Williams.
- The legendary September Vogue cover star has been announced, and it’s Taylor Swift!
- Our favourite show Insecure is finally coming back… but not til 2020 *sigh*
- There’s no such thing as too many pairs of sneakers, AmIRight?
- Our faveeeee YouTuber Jackie Aina has released a melanin girl friendly palette with Anastasia Beverly Hills
- The summer sun is real ladies, so make sure to know the signs of dehydration to avoid it.
- Because parents on Twitter are hilarious.
- This week we lost a literary queen — RIP Toni Morrison
- The Taco Bell Hotel is officially open!
- A milli, a milli, a milli for whoever can hack the iPhone
- Our 90s/00s teen dreams are coming trueeeee with these classic remakes
- Chocolate protein mousse, YES PLEASE
- Kate Middleton pulled a classic mom move after Miss. Charlotte stuck her tongue out at fans, and we’re here for it.