Stay #InTheKnow this week with everything from, the 100 most powerful women in the world, OOTD’s appropriate for the office, Lauren London’s campaign with Puma, to an addicting candy cane crunch Chex Mex, and what the last full moon of the year means for your love life.
Read on and happy weekend!
- WTF is brow lamination? Find out hurrr.
- Work outfit formulas from the Marianna Hewitt.
- The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women @Forbes.
- Denim options to highlight that iddie biddie waist of yours.
- 13 of the best facial exfoliators that are bound to have your skin feeling velvety soft.
- Beyoncé on betting on herself. Now, it’s your turn! Instant inspo, here.
- The ’90s are not going out of style, according to Pinterest’s report from
- Lauren London’s Forever Strong campaign with Puma will have you feeling all types of way.
- What to look out for on Netflix this December, #TisTheSZN.
- 10 foolproof first messages that are guaranteed to get a response, on our least favourite dating app.
- Why is every bag right now extremely miniature or larger than life? Proof that there is no in-between.
- Setting family boundaries during the most wonderful time of the year is totally valid and necessary. See how to approach, here.
- Candy cane crunch Chex Mix recipe! Nom, nom, nom.
- Christmas and holiday hairstyles to have you feeling festive AF.
- Cheers to the last full moon of the whole damn year! Until next time, luna.