We refuse to comply to this statement:
Our #FitFam community on Instagram has almost made it difficult to avoid all of the resources available to us to squeeze in a living room sweat mid-work day.
See seven workout ideas to try as we make it through this together!
– Monday-Friday at 12pm EST, the Fit Squad team goes live on Instagram
with a free body weight workout that you can do at home.
– Yoga, Meditation and Pilates available via live stream on Instagram at 12pm and 7pm EST.
Nike NTC App
– This free app has tons of classes to choose from whether you’re looking to just stretch or get a heavy hitting weight workout it. It can also create a complete custom training program for you including rest days!
– Our girl Shannon Nadj
has the best workouts in studio but you can definitely still feel the burn at home with her incredible YouTube workouts.
– Body Love Inc has been offering Live Clinics to help us all improve our form and power and reduce chance of injury. Catch them everyday on Instagram Live at 5pm EST.
– even if you don’t have the bike or the treadmill, Peloton offers a wide selection of classes from Bootcamp to Yoga and the classes are on demand. Membership is a monthly fee of around $15, but they have a free 90 day trial
going on right now!
– Kayla Itsines kicks our booty through a variety of workouts, allowing you to choose which area you’d like to focus on.
Let us know your favourite way to #sweat in your living room, Cowes!
Facetime a bestie, co-worker, or family member and both tune into the same IG Live or fitness app routine to maintain our #HealthisWealth motto while in quarantine.