When the kids finally pass out, we’ve created a list of some adult like games to bust out when feeling especially bored as we get through quarantine SZN.
See list below for ideas of what to start playing now!
- Words With Friends – a multiplayer word game where players take turns building words crossword-puzzle style, similar to Scrabble, but not Scrabble! Play with friends and strangers.
- SIMS– a series of life simulation video games that help transport us to where we’d rather be, while in quarantine (don’t pretend like you’re not already playing this).
- Fortnite – a survival game where 100 players fight against each other in player versus player combat to be the last one standing (don’t worry, it’s also our first time reading a clear definition of what this game really is about).
- You can buy a Bluetooth Controller here for your computer and download OpenEmu, a multiple video game system where you can play all kinds of classic games like Super Mario World, Mortal Kombat, Donkey Kong and all the other good stuff.
- Connect 4
- Hungry Hungry Hippo
- Cards Against Humanity
- Not Parent Approved: A Card Game for Kids, Families and Mischief Makers
Tag us here in your favourite game discoveries this quarantine.