When the kids finally pass out, we’ve created a list of some adult like games to bust out when feeling especially bored as we get through quarantine SZN.
See list below for ideas of what to start playing now!
Single Player Games
- Words With Friends – a multiplayer word game where players take turns building words crossword-puzzle style, similar to Scrabble, but not Scrabble! Play with friends and strangers.
- SIMS– a series of life simulation video games that help transport us to where we’d rather be, while in quarantine (don’t pretend like you’re not already playing this).
- Fortnite – a survival game where 100 players fight against each other in player versus player combat to be the last one standing (don’t worry, it’s also our first time reading a clear definition of what this game really is about).
- You can buy a Bluetooth Controller here for your computer and download OpenEmu, a multiple video game system where you can play all kinds of classic games like Super Mario World, Mortal Kombat, Donkey Kong and all the other good stuff.
Multiplayer Games (to play with whoever you’re stuck in quarantine with- we promise they’ll end up loving it)
- Connect 4
- Hungry Hungry Hippo
- Cards Against Humanity
- Not Parent Approved: A Card Game for Kids, Families and Mischief Makers
Fun Card Games
Tag us here in your favourite game discoveries this quarantine.