Stay #InTheKnow with everything from a calligraphy starter kit, to office essentials while working from home, self tanners to experiment with, to Aritzia’s 20% off sale in support of their employees, your next read and how to make whipped coffee at home.
First things first,
- Baked fried pickles to make this weekend.
- 12 household items you can use to replace dumbbells while attempting to work out at home.
- What is a furlough? Getting furloughed vs. being laid off.
- American creatives share their stories about the impact of the coronavirus: Vogue edition.
- 2o office essentials as you master your WFH flex.
- “I want to find love not a digital pen pal” RT sis.
- Self tanners to experiment with while in quarantine.
- Your next read, here. The best part, the TV series has already been released with two of our favourite actresses.
- A petition to sign, to support our local health and wellness businesses.
- Calligraphy starter kit because why tf not!
- Aritzia’s 20% off sale is officially coming to an end on April 13th- all sales support their employees!
- Dainty pieces from Mejuri that are on sale right now.
- 18 minute follow along ab + HIIT workout to get your daily sweat in today- no equipment required!
- Delish list of easy recipes from the @WeWoreWhat team.
- How to make (Tik Tok’s) whipped coffee at home.
Happy Easter and Happy Passover to those celebrating this long weekend.