Happy Friyay, Cowes. Let us know how you’re holding up by tagging us in your quarantine content here.
Stay #InTheKnow with everything from the soundtrack to your life, an at-home pasta maker, to our favourite smoothie add-in, run challenges to sign up for this May and how to ultimately level up your sweatsuit game.
- We love a hearty breakfast bar, click here for our recipe of the week.
- What’s the soundtrack to your life?
- We out here lusting over kangaroo seating.
- You can work from home successfully, even without having an office, here’s how!
- Philips has blessed our homes with at-home pasta makers, going to test drive this tool this weekend.
- Have you seen #blackAF yet? Definitely hilarious and worth the watch.
- Runaway with Coco, here.
- An incredible listen on rejection. Even the most prolific author of our time was once rejected (over 30 times!). #ThereIsHope (!)
- TKEES, nude looks good on you! Check out their latest campaign #ColorfulInNude.
- Veggie white chilli to warm up with this weekend, come thru @ChrissyTeigen.
- Been adding a splash of Fantastic Fat to our smoothies and coffees this week and let’s just say everything is flowing!
- A waffle crop top to add to your quarantine wardrobe.
- Explore May challenges through the Nike Run Club app to get moving this month!
- Inspo to level up your sweatsuit OOTD.
- Betches breaks down this hilariously cringey viral vid of Senator Warner’s tuna melt.
- WHY you should invest in the five-minute journal! We promise it’ll be the most reflective 10 minutes of your day.