Happy Friyay, Cowes!
Another week down as we say hello to May. 🙂
Stay #InTheKnow with everything from, the best pancake mixes of quarantine, to Beyoncés “Savage” remix, five podcast episodes to listen to now, our favourite protein powder, to everything you need to know about Michelle Obama’s Netflix doc and Nadine Jane’s astrology report for this month.
- These are the best pancake mixes,’tis the SZN aka quarantine! Cosmo tried them all so we don’t have to.
- Beyoncé continues to level tf up… her remix to Megan Thee Stallion’s “Savage” is everything. The best part, these queens are donating proceeds from this remix to the Bread of Life.
- An honest recap of He’s Just Not That Into You. If you haven’t rewatched this flick this month, this article will make you want to. Again.
- The Cowe’s top five podcast episodes to listen to this week.
- Brb. Joining Jake Gyllenhaal’s Sourdough Cult.
- One of Coco’s fave fitness accounts on IG rn.
- We’re excited to try Chrissy’s Mexi Baked Sweet Potato! The perfect blend of savoury and sweet- say no more!
- Mother’s Day gift guide to get your ideas rolling.
- A new month means a new book, this week we’re starting “All Boys Aren’t Blue“.
- When your S/O’s mom asks if her horrendous casserole is delicious and you’re too polite to be honest.
- Nadine Jane’s astrology posts are HERE, for the month of May! Click to feel inspired.
- Sami Clarke’s 15-minute ab workout is an absolute burner and we love it!
- Level up any smoothie recipe, with The Cowe’s favourite protein powder.
- How to take the best mirror selfies at home, because what else are we doing?
- Everything we know about Michelle Obama’s Netflix doc.