[photo credit: @sacree_frangine]
Cowes, a week it has been! Wondering where to start? Or how to educate yourself to be the best ally out there, visit our Black Lives Matter Resource for tools to get started.
Stay #InTheKnow with everything from how to make sense of our world’s current state, to Ben & Jerry’s boldly beautiful statement, to how Glossier is supporting Black Lives Matter, to an instant perspective shift and the cutest lil man who is fighting against injustice.
Read on and educate yourself, Cowes.
- Ways you can support the Black LGBTQ+ Community.
- How we can honour Breonna Taylor on her birthday today, June 5th.
- 14 incredible owned Black businesses.
- How to make sense of the chaos and uncertainty we are experiencing rn, from the author who brought us The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck.
- Ontario extends its state of Emergency for another four weeks. See you on Canada Day, Toronto.
- Six documentaries to educate yourself on understanding systematic racism.
- Black women in the fitness industry for instant #fitspo.
- Silence is NOT an option for Ben & Jerry’s. Damn, today we are especially proud to indulge in our Half Baked.
- Glossier donated $1M to Black Lives Matter and Black-Owned Beauty Brands.
- 10 scenes from this week that everyone must see.
- Your feed needs these 20 Black fashion influencers.
- Our neighbour, 437 swimwear is out here supporting Black boss ladies. 437 has decided to allocate $20,000 among four Black-owned businesses.
- Kanye West just launched a college fund for George Floyd’s daughter. We were waiting for THIS.
- Can we just give ourselves an ounce of #hope rn, start here:
- OK. This is the cutest thing ever.