Happy August and hello, phase three (we’re located in Toronto). We have a lot to be thankful for today- aka us getting excited to be one step closer to finding our “new normal” lol.
Stay #InTheKnow with everything from budgeting 101, beachy Summer tote bags, to starting over in your 20’s, Beyoncé’s unannounced DROP and tips to avoid disrupting your sleep schedule when napping mid-day. Because let’s be real, it’s the long weekend and naps are in order.
- A look inside Kendall Jenner’s home– we didn’t know what we expected but this is not it, still cool tho.
- Someone enlighten us on the backlash going on with the ‘Challenge Accepted’ social initiative.
- Back to basics: get your finances in order with this short & sweet lesson on budgeting 101.
- French mani trends that will give you instant swag.
- Everything you want to know about Fenty Skin. Trust us, we’re still waiting on the album too.
- A cheat sheet for living your best life. Where do we sign up?
- Summer beauty product lineup #goals from Marianna Hewitt.
- 7 tips for taking a nap that won’t disrupt your typical sleep schedule- long weekend feels.
- Billie Eilish releases new track, “my future”. Listen here, now!
- Summer tote bag edit as we spend every last day possible poolside.
- Beyoncé strikes again and we can’t wait to watch “Black Is King” tonight.
- How to start over in your 20’s. There’s no time like the present for a new beginning.
- Deli salad with tortellini to level up your Saturday picnic potluck. Ty @chrissyteigen.
- WHY we’re attracted to the people we’re attracted to. #hot