We are already in denial about the fact that it is the “last month of Summer 2020”. Looks like we’ll need to jet set once it becomes safe. In the meantime, scroll on for six things to do in Toronto before it’s too late.
- Discover drive-ins closeby to the city and make a date night out of it.
- Visit Bang Bang for the best homemade ice cream in the city. The most delish way to cool down after a day well spent in the sun #SupportLocal
- Feeling outdoorsy? We’ve discovered this trail that we’d also love to try this month, Cedar Trail and the Beare Wetlands Loop. Let us know here if you check it out before we do. See a long list of boardwalk trails here.
- A day in Kensington Market– we always forget about this gem of a neighbourhood, College Street comes to life as you make your way deep down College Street.
- Guild Park and Gardens– we have yet to explore this historic sanctuary. This is closeby to Scarborough Bluffs, so definitely make this a photoshoot day LOL.
- Annnd if you’re feeling really adventurous… visit a golf driving range with your bestie. Much less daunting than a full-on 18 hole day.
Also not listed, we absolutely love picnics, pizza and wine in the park or on the beach any day, at any hour LOL. Kind of hard not to love lol.