TGIF, Cowes! Where did that four day week go?
Stay #InTheKnow with everything from what’s really going on at the Ellen DeGeneres Show, to our fave non-cheesy motivational app, Mayfair Group’s latest drop, Disney’s new board game, to the best at-home teeth whitening kits (dentist-approved), and you weekend horoscope.
- Your weekend horoscope– it’s Leo SZN if you haven’t heard.
- WHAT is really going at the Ellen DeGeneres Show… we’re worried.
- Three unexpected and drool-worthy recipes from canned beans- tried, true and tested by the Chrissy Teigen.
- Mattress toppers to level up your sleep game.
- Five fun things.
- Chic bucket hats to accessorize your OOTD under the sun.
- The best at-home teeth whitening kits *dentist-approved*.
- Wait… what? Disney released a Hocus Pocus board game and we need it, like yesterday.
- You need this non-cheesy motivational app for frequent digital pep talks. Brb turning notifications ON.
- The Weeknd makes an appearance on Juice WRLD’s new album and it’s fuego.
- Mayfair Group’s new Chill Out clothing line is cute AF.
- Megan Thee Stallion is officially the new face of Revlon.
- HERE is how you can help donate to the victims who made it out on the other side of the devastating Beirut explosion.
- Early access deals to take advantage of ahead of Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale.